I recently got a preview of all the goodies that Clinique has in store for Christmas and though there are around a dozen and a half to choose from, I couldn’t help but (even as I was sitting there listening) choose my top 5 picks. A girl can dream right?
In case you don’t know they have their very own online store and offer either a complimentary standard delivery (for orders over R500 with a 5-7 day lead time) plus you get to choose 3 samples on check out or an express (3 days) service.
So here’s what I
1. Great Skin Home and Away (Skin Types: 1 – Very Dry to Dry & 2 – Dry Combination)
First up is the basics with 3 Clinique’s infamous 3 step. I love, love, love that this comes with mini travel size replicas.
- Liquid Facial Soap Mild, 200 ml; 30 ml
- Clarifying Lotion 2 with Pump, 487 ml; 60 ml
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 125 ml; 30 ml
- Zipper Bag
PS there is also a similar set for oily to very oily skin…
RSP: R 1 065
2. Great Skin for Him
Boys in case you didn’t get the memo, soap & water doesn’t cut it anymore! Please pull yourself together. Here’s some help…
- Post-Shave Healer, 35ml
- Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel, 5ml
- Face Scrub, 100ml
- M Shave Aloe Gel, 125ml
- Dopp kit (I just had to google it – you really do learn something new everyday!)
RSP: R 655.
3. Black Honey Beauty
I’m so intrigued by this colour, black honey – it’s quite a different one for summer. This may be the item I do actually order because it’s only available online. It comes in a ready-to-gift box. Want.
- Almost Lipstick in Black Honey 1.9g
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss, 7 ml
- A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins in Black Honey, 5 ml
- High Impact Mascara in Black, 3.5 ml
RSP: R 395.00
4. Perfectly Happy
If you haven’t ever, make sure you go in-store and smell Clinique Happy. The official description reads “a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers, a mix of emotions.” Put simply it smells like sunshine & happiness in a bottle! I do wish it had a bit more staying power through the day but the idea with this set is that you layer the perfume and body cream. And of course I love the little travel size perfume.
- Clinique Happy Body Cream, 75 ml
- Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, 50 ml
- Clinique Happy Perfume Rollerball, 10 ml
RSP: R 580.00
5. Softer, Smoother, Skin
This would be a new one for me as I haven’t really tired much of Clinique’s body care range. My skin is super, super dry (even in summer) so the promise of “deep comfort” really calls my name…
- Two sizes of Deep Comfort Body Butter
- Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream
- Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator complete
RSP: R 445.00
The Clinique team is giving me a specially curated his & hers hamper worth a whopping R 2000 to give to one enormously lucky reader. The hamper will contain a mix of fragrance, skin care and makeup.
All you need to do to enter is comment below on this post telling me which of Clinique’s 17 Christmas gift sets would be your personal pick – that’s it!
It doesn’t have to be one of my 5 choices, you can check out the full list here.
If you’re keen & want an extra entry/entries (remember you must still comment first), you can do any (or all!) of the following (each earns you 1 additional entry):
- Subscribe to the Wiscellaneous blog (see the subscribe button on the right)
- Follow me on twitter (@wisaal)
- Tweet about this competition saying (to make it easier you may copy & paste the following) : I’ve entered to win a R 2000 his & hers Clinique hamper with @Wisaal. http://wp.me/p3aom1-2hE #WisaalClinique
T’s & C’s
- The competition closes on Monday the 9th of December 2013 (so you’ll have your prize well in time for Christmas!)
- The competition is open to South African residents only
- The prize contains a mix of Clinique products (for men and women)- at the sponsor’s discretion
- The prize is valued at R 2000
Oh & PS all online orders over R 500 get this full-size Clinique After Sun Lotion to soothe your skin when you’ve OD-ed in the glorious South African sun (even though we know better!).
Happy shopping & good luck!