That’s the tagline of Cramers Coffee that first caught my eye when I passed by them – a tough one to ignore when you’re married to a caffeine addict! I’ve already raved about how much we love living in the city & one of our new pass times is taking walks in our ‘hood. It was on one such walk that we discovered Cramers Coffee & they’re just a skip from our apartment – bonus!
The outside seating area of Cramers on Harrison Street.
All drinks are made fresh & on demand!
- The coffee! They make a really good cup & they go all out on the latte art!
- I love the vibe especially when it’s busy. It’s mostly people grabbing a quick cuppa & running back to the office.
There are plently of pre made snacks to choose from, all fresh & yummy. I discovered that they serve Bean There (you may know them from 44 Stanley) which sealed the deal – Cramers was in my good books for life!
- They open at 6am during the week, so plenty of time to get your fix if you work in the city.
- There’s ample comfy seating (I hate drinking/eating on the go) inside & on the sidewalk, the latter is my favourite if it’s sunny out.
- We’ve had good service every one of the half dozen+ times we’ve been back.
If I ran the place
- I’d get them to deliver to our flat 🙂
Need to know
- They’re open till 1:30pm on Saturdays (they’re worth the drive into town, promise!) & closed on Sundays.
Also, you must try the white hot chocolate when you’re there. They add a touch of chocolate sauce for decoration but it makes it even yummier! And just for laughs have a look at how Cramers will help to get your loved ones off that bad coffee & onto theirs 🙂
17 Harrison Street (corner Main Street), Marshalltown, Johannesburg CBD, South Africa.
+27 11 833 2699