I was surprised to see sometime last year that one of my favourite brands Country Road had a line of body care products (body butter, soap etc.). I sniffed & tested them in store at the time but didn’t buy anything & then totally forgot about it until I walked into Eastgate recently & found some on sale.
I thought this is as good a time as any to try some out & went with the solid parfum (8g) – something different for me.
- I really enjoy the scent, it’s called Lemon Verbena – fresh, clean & citrusy but not too sweet (something about it reminds me of my beloved DKNY original).
- I like the simple & uncomplicated clean black & white packaging
- Its a great option for travelling – no risk of spills or breaking
- Did I mention that it was on sale? From R180 to R63 isn’t a bad deal!
- When I checked back half an hour later it had disappeared into my skin & didn’t leave a grease spot at all
- I hope that them having a whack of this stuff on sale doesn’t mean its being discontinued just as I’m getting hooked? 🙁
If I ran the brand
- I can’t remember what else was in the range from when I 1st saw it last year but I’d love a candle in this scent too…
Need to know
- It’s not available at all stores – in fact I have only seen it at Eastgate so far…
I was tempted to buy a bunch & stash them but I managed to control myself. Just about… 🙂