I 1st came across Connoisseur Mobile Day Spa at a Skin Therapist session late last year. I really hadn’t heard of the mobile spa concept before but thought it was a great idea and in my mind I imagined it must be really expensive. So of course I was too happy when they got in touch recently & offered me a review…
Lihle, co owner of Connoisseur Mobile Day Spa & my masseuse for the day
They really take care of all the details
They even brought their own music – organised!
I was really excited to try out a treatment recently. They arrived promptly & with a few extra minutes to spare to set up. I decided to have a 60 minute full body massage…
- the convenience of not having to leave home
- the convenience of not having to get dressed
- the convenience of not having to wear make up
Ok so you get the picture. Having a spa come to me is just the ultimate luxury!
- The service is super professional so you don’t feel like you’re “missing out” vs. an experience at the spa as this comes complete with a massage table & fluffy towels.
- I also enjoyed the little extra details like the flowers on the floor & the fact that they even had a specially prepared playlist
- The pricing is quite competitive vs. upscale spa’s & even more so when you consider that in includes their travel costs
An hour later & peeled myself off the massage table & after seeing them out, promptly crawled into bed. Pretty perfect I’d say 🙂
If I ran the place
- I’d move them in with me 🙂
Need to know
- They’re pretty much a full service spa. They only thing they don’t do is artificial nails & gel.
- They also offer pamper parties for kids
- They’re available in Jhb & Pretoria & will be branching out to Durban soon. Payment can be made via cash or transfer.
With Winter coming, this is a even better idea to stay home, snug & relaxed!
Lookout for a competition coming up on the blog soon where I’ll be giving away a decadent prize for 2 courtesy of Connoisseur Mobile Day Spa.
Connoisseur Day Spa
Tel 071 743 2336 or 071 898 9651