I hate body hair. There I said it.
I understand there’s a practical/functional reason we need body hair but I still don’t like it. I’ve used waxes, epilators & even a few rounds of (expensive!) laser but sometimes you just need a quick fix and this is it!
The BikiniGenie is the perfect ‘in between shaving days” solution and trims hair down to a comfortable 0.5mm.
- It’s battery operated so easy to use on the go, especially for travelling
- It’s not much bigger than a toothbrush (maybe just a tad thicker) so tied to above, it’s very portable
- There’s no setup/prep required. With the batteries in (which they supply!) it’s just a matter of turning the handle and you’re good to go
- No risk of nicks and cuts – the trimmer’s edges are rounded (I ran it up and down my hand & it’s very safe)
- It’s super easy to clean as well – just rinse the head under running water
- Maybe more of a recommendation than a loathe per se but I do think a nice touch would have been if it came in a sleek bag/cover of its own for travelling or even just for storage.
Need to know
- The Bikini Genie is already available at selected Clicks & Dischem stores from R199 (a bargain right?!)
So just a little side note, I parked my BikiniGenie on top of the shower frame (smart move I know!). Obviously it fell and as I was picking it up I couldn’t believe I had just done that because I made the exact same mistake a few weeks ago and it cost me my very expensive electric toothbrush – grrrr! So I was very, very pleasantly surprised when my BikiniGenie just switched right on again and kept going. I was beyond impressed (but please don’t try this at home!)
You’re in luck – Philips has given me a BikiniGenie to give away – in fact you’re getting model one up from me – it has a shaving attachment too!
All you need to do to enter is comment below on this post telling me what your current hair removal method is – be it legs or underarm etc. just tell me what works for you.
If you’re keen & want an extra entry/entries (remember you must still comment first), you can do any (or all!) of the following (each earns you 1 additional entry):
- Follow me on twitter (@wisaal)
- Tweet about this competition saying (to make it easier you may copy & paste the following) : I’ve entered to win a @PhilipsBeautySA #BikiniGenie with @Wisaal http://wp.me/p3aom1-2ko
The competition closes on Monday the 27th of January 2014 & is open to SA residents. The winner will be announced in the 1st week of February 2014.