I squealed with excitement recently when my Health Box arrived. It was huge & heavy & I carried it home with my imagination running wild as to what could be inside 🙂
If you haven’t come across them it’s a subscription service (like the beauty box concept). You choose the length of time you want to subscribe for and that’s it – you wait for your boxes to arrive.
Every month the boxes are uniquely themed & packed with hand-picked items that address your overall well-being (read it’s not just boring vitamins!). I’ve always found health shops dull & a tad intimidating so this a fab way to try a few (tried & tested) items. The aim is to show us everyday alternatives to a healthy & greener lifestyle through products we may not come across on our own or consider to trying.
Here’s what was in the Valentine’s Day themed Feb box:
- The Victoria Garden body lotion (smells divine!)
- Future Life Cereal (hubby has already dug in!)
- Lifestyle Nutrition unsalted mini brown rice cakes
- Holly’s Wholefood chocolate coated dates
- Your Trainer hair band (love the pink!)
- Beautiful Earth hand cream
- Buchulife sparkling cranberry herbal water
- African Organics natural shampoo (did someone tell them about my ‘fro?!)
- Wedgewood race food (finished these on day 1!)
- Biogen’s Bio Kick energy shot
Yup, it was pretty packed & also included vouchers & a mag. It’s been fun working my way through the box (I had to hold myself back from ripping open some of the edible goodies just so I could take pics & I didn’t quite succeed!).
Let you know my favourites soon!